Booklet How to make jam and marmalade
- Regular price
- Sale price
Flat shipping €5.95 within the ROI.
Free shipping from €50 within the ROI.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Unfortunately we can't offer free returns.
Booklet: How to make jam and marmalade
This is a booklet with full instructions on how to make jam and marmalade at home.
The booklet has a total of 20 pages. It will guide you through a 7 step process of how you can make jam and marmalade at home step by step. Each step contains full instructions, materials needed as well as pictures guiding you through the process.
Why use this booklet?
- Full and easy instructions
- 7 simple steps making the full process easy and simple
- The process suits virtually all varieties of fruit you can use
- With these 7 steps, you're not relying on ready-made jam sugar.
- Use the amount of sugar you're comfortable with by using pectin instead of jam sugar
- Format: 210 x 210mm
- 20 pages
- With coloured pictures describing all of the 7 steps
Do I need rubber rings and clamps?
If you want to preserve food by heating and pasteurising (see above) or if you want to seal and close the jar, then you will need to order rubber rings and clamps. Without clamps, the lid will sit loose on top of the jar.
With every jar type we have indicated what size of rubber rings are needed for these specific jars. There is only one size of clamps, so you don’t need to worry about clamp sizes.
All jars come with lids included, so there’s no need to order additional lids.