Full recipe for Homemade Hummus
To be honest, it took a while until I got warm with Hummus. But today, I use it for so many different occasions. It's perfect as a dip on it's own, it's even better as a pizza base that's different to tomatoes - and it's super easy to make at home yourself in just a couple of minutes.
Shopping List for your homemade hummus
- Chickpeas, dried or tinned
- Garlic, 3 cloves
- Tahini, 1 tbsp
- Water or Olive oil
- Spices to your taste
- Food processor
How to do Homemade Hummus
1) Peel 3 cloves of garlic.
Put into your food processor
2) Add chickpeas and tahini.
3) Process for at least 30 seconds
4) Add water or olive oil until you get the desired consistency
5) Fill into a nice jar and place in the fridge for up to a week
See the full video below or on YouTube:
See the full video for Homemade Hummus on YouTube: